- Junichi Kuroki
- Mandy Wong
Exhibitor: Kurisaka Konabe
This is a puzzle game moving 4 rabbits to each carrot with same color. There are 4 kinds of gravity: downward, upward, leftward and rightward. Each colored object is effected by each gravity. Rabbits can push weights and let balloons fly. (quoted from official site)
I played this wonderful game with smirking. I could watch lovely rabbits and tried difficult puzzles. It was amazing!
This game was developed by 5 people in 3 days. I’m not joking, 23198 crazy people in 72 countries made 4290 games in 3 days! That’s Global Game Jam. This game was developed by 5 people at Osaka site.
I also made a game at Kyoto site, but it is lesser interesting than Gravity Rabbity. I’m jealous.
This game has complex control and rules, so I want to explain them.
- Left and Right key: Move a rabbit.
- Up and Down key: Zoom game screen. At first of the game, press Down key to look out whole stage.
- There are 4 rabbits. You can change the controlling rabbit with J L I key.
- J key: Control leftward rabbit.
- I key: Control upward rabbit.
- L key: Control rightward rabbit.
- OBJECTIVE: Move all rabbits to each carrot with same color.
- If rabbits are crushed by weights, Game Over. Press Space key to retry.
- If you failed solving puzzle, press ESC key to give-up. And press Space key to retry.
I recommend using game controller (joystick). I used PS3 controller at BitSummit booth. It’s very comfortable.